Become a Member
By becoming a member of the museum you will benefit by receiving:
- A copy of the Echo journal published once a year.
- A printed copy of the Newsletter delivered to your door three times a year.
- Discounts when you attend any of the talks organised by the museum.
- Invitations to travel with other members on trips organised by the museum
The museum is run by volunteers and we are always looking for members who can help with the many activities required in order to keep the museum running. The skills required are varied and include:
- Administrative assistance. We need help with many administrative tasks. Why not call the museum to discuss how you can help?
- Become a steward. Stewards man the desk whilst the museum is open to the public. They help answer questions and find the information and exhibits held in the museum. You may not know very much about Emsworth when you start but after a few spells of being a steward you could become a local history expert!