Visit the Museum
10b North Street,
(above the Fire Station)
- Museum Office - 01243 378091
- Trust Secretary - 01243 373780
or by Email
Museum open from 31st March until 11th November on:
- Saturdays 10.30am – 4.30pm
- Bank Holidays 10.30am – 4.30pm
- Sundays 29th April and 6th May 10.30am – 4.30pm
- Sundays (except 29th April and 6th May) 2.30pm – 4.30pm
- St George’s Day (23rd April) 10.00am – 2.00pm
- All Fridays in August 2.30pm – 4.30pm
The Museum is also open the year through on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 14.00-16.00 hrs, for research and donation enquiries, and event ticket sales. Check before travelling by emailing the above address.
Outside the above hours the museum responds to emailed enquiries.
The Museum is open for pre-arranged group visits throughout the year.
Admission is free to all
Donations are always welcome