No museum like ours can run without people. The Museum cannot develop the presentation and interpretation of its collection without input from volunteers. Today we need more volunteers to undertake specific tasks:
• Stewards to welcome visitors to the Museum and supervise the Museum while it is open.
• Researchers to respond to information requests.
• Data input to help digitise the Museum’s archive and make it more accessible to the public.
• Assistant curators who can edit some of the Museum’s collection into easily communicated stories.
If you would like to volunteer for one of these tasks please contact the chairman
Become a Member and benefit by receiving:
- A copy of the Echo journal published once a year.
- A printed copy of the Newsletter delivered to your door three times a year.
- Discounts when you attend any of the talks organised by the museum.
- Invitations to travel with other members on trips organised by the museum